TOP 10 PLACES TO BUY CHEAP BEAUTY PRODUCTS (You're welcome)
1.ASOS- Not only do they have super cute clothes for a good price, they ALSO have beauty products! They carry everything from basic drugstore quality to quality tanning products and styling tools. Go check it out now!!
2.BH Cosmetics -Never heard of it? Neither had I until recently. If you don't care as much about brand name beauty products then DEFS check this website out! Makeup brush set for less than $20.. YES PLEASE.
3.Shop Miss A- This site is the answer to your prayers!! Find quality lashes for one dollar ONE DOLLAR. Oh and get this, you can get not only eyelashes but almost everything is ONE FREAKIN DOLLAR. You can't beat the quality and price of this website.
4. Walgreens- I know, I know, this is an obvious one. Walgreens carries all different kinds of beauty brands, from Maybelline to e.l.f. cosmetics. If it's within your budget you can easily spend big bucks at Walgreens, but if you're too poor like me, they have the good quality cheap stuff as well. If you've been reluctant to buy from Walgreens in the past, maybe give it a try next time you need to restock your makeup drawer.
5. Beauty Bay-With the ability to set your filter anywhere between $3 to $69, you are sure to find the product you need at a price you can afford.
6. Dupe Up- Use this website to find cheap alternatives to brand name products. Want the Kylie Jenner Lip Kit but can't afford it? Well then look on Dupe Up for a cheap doppelgänger.
7. ColourPop-ColourPop has good reviews and the makeup looks pretty legit. Maybe I'll order something from them next week and review it, just to make sure!
8. Target-Yeah, this ones obvious too, but if you're on your weekly target run, take a gander in their beauty department. They have beauty boxes for only $7, bet you didn't know that! They also carry brands like Skinfix and MISSHA who have some amazing products!
9.Wish- Wish is a popular one on this blog. Mostly because I hadn't heard of most of these websites when I first started the blog. This being said, Wish has come through for me a few times with their beauty products. If you're willing to wait a while for delivery, then Wish is a good place to go.
10. Amazon- Amazon pretty much has everything, so it's obvious that they have cheap beauty products. Basically any of those little videos that pop up on Facebook showing someone using some magical pore strip or eyebrow tint, you can find any of those products on Amazon. Amazon is the best. Simple as that.